1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Analyze Projects requirements, create Q&A list to make clear requirements.
- Create Test case, execute Test case.
- Log Bug on Bug tracking system.
- Report test result to Test Leader and Development team daily.
- Will be trained properly and involved in real project. Like define requirement, write and perform test case, log bugs on Jira and more…
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Either Full-time or Part-time (Minimum 25hs/week but more hours is welcomed).
- Must have a laptop with minimum requirements: 8GB Ram, SSD and i3.
- Students at 4th or 5th years of information technology majors or youth who wants to move to Tester job.
- Active, eager to learn new things.
- High responsibility in work.
- Ability to work independently and in group.
- Proficient in English will be an advantage (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking).
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Will provide support during your internship (can discuss more details during the interview).
- Potentially become an official employee with the company benefits.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 02 Saturday morning 10h00 – 12h00 each months).