1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ensuring the quality process of the project and the company.
- Planning and implementing control/audit process of software project implementation.
- Collecting & analyzing data, making reports to evaluate the quality indicators of the project.
- Building, controlling, and improving company internal processes.
- Participating in ISO/process training for new employees in the company.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Director.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Having at least 1-year experience in the field of quality assurance (Process Quality Assurance – PQA).
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the field of software project quality assurance.
- Having ability to collect and analyze data .
- Having knowledge of ISO and software project development process is an advantage.
- Having good foreign language skills (English) is an advantage.
- Having excellent time and work management skills.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 02 Saturday morning for Seminar Event.