1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Monitor, manage and report the level and status of all project.
- Constantly update the information, document and requirements of the project, to get involved with stakeholders.
- Manage all documents like contracts and agreements of all project.
- Secretary for all meeting in highlight crucial information related to project.
- Operate and monitor sales campaigns on many different platforms to approach potential clients.
- Prepare necessary documents for bidding and join bidding new projects.
- Support communication between development team and clients when needed.
- Handle other tasks following BOA and manager requirements.
- You will be trained to understand the process of every project and project, and unlock your potential paths.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Good analytical skill to diagnose problem quickly, and able to work effectively with the clients for any problem-solving matters.
- Proficient in English of all skills. IELTS with minimum 6.0 is a bonus.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 02 Saturday morning 10h00 – 12h00 each months).