1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for design, management and development of products.
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices and apps.
- Work closely with production managers, front-end developers to evaluate features and contribute to the UI/UX design process.
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups using Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch…
- Design logos and icons.
- Work on email marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design.
- Proficient in UXUI design software: Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch…
- Proficient in software design and construction, photo editing: Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Have knowledge of video editing software: Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effect.
- Have knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS.
- Creativity, professionalism, good communication, ability to work independently as well as teamwork spirit.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Bonus + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 02 Saturday morning 10h00 – 12h00 each months).