1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- At least 1+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master.
- Accountable for the quality of agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives .
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent English speaking and written skills. (Mandatory).
- Foster an open, honest and transparent relationship with key stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation, coaching and mentorship skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and communications experience.
- Must be enthusiastic and bring highenergy to the delivery team.
- Responsible for continuous delivery and management of technical debt.
- Previous experience leading small teams while still being handson.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 02 Saturday morning for Seminar Event.