1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Build responsive and interactive websites, working closely with our team and our clients.
- Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure we have clean codes.
- Respond to client enquiries and requests within a timely manner.
- Work as part of a team to meet the demanding project requirements.
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers, web designers and Professional Foreign Developers.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Demonstrate the problem solving skills.
- An eagerness to learn and apply new technology.
- Have experienced with at least one of the following Redux, Rudux Saga, Redux Thunk. Expo is bonus.
- Deployment to Google Play and Apple Store is bonus.
- Strong understanding of Git.
- A good understanding of algorithms and data structures. Proficient in logical thinking.
- Can read English documents related to IT. Listening and Speaking is a bonus.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 02 Saturday morning 10h00 – 12h00 each months).