1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Your tasks will be discussed in more details during the interview.
- Will be trained in techniques using deep learning to handle natural language.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Either Full-time or Part-time (Minimum 25hs/week but more hours is welcomed).
- Must have a laptop with minimum requirements: 8GB Ram, SSD and i3.
- Must have a basic understanding of Python, OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and Database.
- Good logical thinking in programming.
- Show your senior your progress (like test or demo).
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Will provide support during your job (can discuss more details during the interview).
- Potentially become an official employee with the company benefits.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 02 Saturday morning 10h00 – 12h00 each months).