1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- We are looking for a PHP Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- Analyze system requirements.
- Participate in system design and implementation.
- Perform as a key member in technical problem resolution on projects under experienced team leaders.
- Be able to act as a team leader, managing a small number of developers on specific projects.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Communication skills: Intermediate-level English (good in all areas, especially writing and speaking).
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge in PHP technologies, PHP framework like: Yii, Lavarel,… , system design, technical troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Strong in database design and programming.
- Solid soft skills: group discussion leading, teamwork, problem-solving, presentations.
- Must be independent, responsible, and self-motivated with the ability to learn and achieve superior results.
- Possessing strong methodologies when researching new technologies
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of cloud based development.
- Experienced in open-source solutions such as CMS, CRM, E-commerce, Portal, and social networks.
- Experience building distributed systems and microservices.
- Experience with CI/CD approach and tools also Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in NoSQL databases e.g. Redis.
- Experience with message queues, particularly Kafka.
- Experience in High Load applications development.
3. WHY YOUÃ¢â‚¬â„¢LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 01 Saturday morning in the month.