1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Written translation: translating documents and content exchanged between two sides in the project on different communication channels.
- Meeting translation: translating meetings such as Daily MTG, Weekly Meeting, meetings with customers, translating sales/Developer support meetings… with customers.
- Support some Japanese-related work in the company if any.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Japanese level from N2 upwards, good communication.
- Having 2 years of experience in IT Comtor position or working in a technology environment.
- Open personality, not afraid of hard work.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Dynamic, confident, creative, able to work independently and in a team.
- Having experience working in Japanese, European and American companies is an advantage.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday)