1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Requirement and transfer to development team.
- Create Business Requirement Specification, Technical Requirement Specification, User story.
- Ensure that each item of the sprint backlog includes all the necessary information, so the development team can address all customer’s needs.
- Create acceptance criteria for User stories to define features for product deliverables in consideration of various user flows, scenarios and edge cases.
- Test or work with QA/QC to ensure the quality of products.
- Will be trained properly and involved in real project. Like define requirement, write and perform test case, log bugs on Jira and more…
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Management, B2B, Finance, Communication…
- Proficient in English (especially in Writing & Speaking).
- Either Full-time or Part-time (Minimum 30hs/week but more hours is welcomed).
- Must have a laptop with minimum requirements: 8GB Ram, SSD and i7.
- Having knowledge in IT fields is a big plus.
- Having communication, presentation and management skills. Ability to work independently and in group.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Will provide support during your job (can discuss more details during the interview).
- Potentially become an official employee with the company benefits.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. (Monday to Friday).