1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Be responsible for recruitment: Sourcing, hunting candidates to approach for the right opening jobs.
- Be in charge of interview process: Phone interview, schedule interview, assign technical test, joining interview.
- Coordinate onboarding process for new members.
- Support events: Teambuilding, YEP,…; Employer branding activities via social media (Facebook, Linkedin…).
- Support the Office administrative tasks.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Students studying in University (prefer in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration or related major).
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and data programs.
- Ability to multi-task and can work under deadline pressure.
- Trustworthy, careful, and organized.
- Can read English documents. Listening and Speaking is a bonus.
3. WHY YOU”LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Will provide support during your job (can discuss more details during the interview).
- Potentially become an official employee with the company benefits.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Enjoy all of our company events: vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 02 Saturday morning for Seminar Event.