1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Constantly create and pitch new ideas for games.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts, and designs.
- Making sure that the rest of the team (including programmers, artists, animators, and audio engineers) understand the concept of the game.
- Making adjustments to the original specification to reflect technical constraints and new programming or artistic developments from the team.
- Play the game from a player’s point of view.
- Training testers to play the game and make sure that it works in the way it is meant to.
- Work with artists and developers to make sure the game experience meets the original vision.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- At least 1 year of experience in a Game Designer role.
- Passionate about creating games.
- Knowledge in game mechanics, level design, game balancing, UI/UX, successful game business models, monetization psychology and strategy, game reward systems, retention strategy.
- Â Creative thinking skills and good storytelling ability to make new Gameplay and address a diversity of game design matters.
- Open-minded and fast learner.
- Great teamwork, strong commitment, easy to adapt to new environments and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
3. WHY YOUâ€™LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours:Â Morning: 8h30 â€“ 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 â€“ 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 01 Saturday morning each months).