1. Job Description
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Test implemented designs.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
- Manage CI and CD tools with team.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
2. Your Skills and Experience
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently..
3. Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 01 Saturday morning in the month.