1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets;
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines, warehouses, datalake.
- Build the data products that technical users will depend on for business intelligence and ad-hoc access.
- Work side by side with our Data Science to build and automate data pipeline, data ETL, etc. on distributed data processing platform such as Spark.
- Prepare data inputs for a generic blueprint “model builder”
- Build production data pipeline for daily ETL and model retraining
- End-to-end data processing, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Up to 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer.
- Working experience with 1 or more languages / frameworks (Java, Scala, Python).
- Strong interest to learn and develop skills in analyzing and implementing data pipelines for structured and unstructured data.
- Good at multi-threading, atomic operations, computation framework: Spark (Dataframe, SQL,…), distributed storage, distributed computing.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, RDS, EMR, Redshift, Glue) is an added advantage.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Dynamo) databases is an advantage.
- Experience with Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka) is an added advantage.
- Experience with ETL tools (Airflow, Airbyte, Talend) is an added advantage.
- Understand designs of resilience, fault-tolerance, high availability, and high scalability, …
- Tools: CI/CD, Gitlab,…
- Good at communication & team working.
- Being open-minded, willing to learn new things.
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, etc), AWS is a plus.
- Experience in performance tuning/optimizing Big Data programs.
- Having knowledge of distributed query engines: Presto, Hive,…
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday)