1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist sales team in their business development activities.
- Assist in creating sales-related material.
- Participate in team meetings for sales, marketing, and development.
- Observe and support in sales meetings.
- Acquire a good knowledge of our team/platforms and products.
- Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Management, B2B, Finance, Communication…
- No experience required, sales experience is an advantage.
- Excellent fluency in English communication with an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
- Self-independence in terms of prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Willing to learn quickly and flexible in adapting to feedback.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Will provide support during your job (can discuss more details during the interview).
- Potentially become an official employee with the company benefits.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. (Monday to Friday).