1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for closely working with stakeholders to elicit and analyze business requirement.
- Prepare user requirement (Product Backlog, User Stories, System Requirement Specification, etc), workflow, data requirement and functional specification document.
- Support Testers to produce testing plan and test-case.
- Participate in system and acceptance testing.
- Transfer requirements and work with developers team to ensure the correct implementation process.
- Provide support for analysis of production issue to fix functional defect.
- Take responsibility of supporting developers to communicate with the customers.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- At least 2 year’s experiences Business Analysist in IT software industry.
- Ability to research documents and analyze requirements.
- Good at English skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking).
- Have good skill at: Teamwork, Analysis, Design, Communication and Presentation.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and BA Tools (Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, or Figma).
- Be proactive, creative and positive attitude at work.
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Income = Net salary + Benefit + Performance bonus (>14 months salary).
- Review salary twice per year base on your performance and output.
- Health check once per year.
- Health insurance PVI care if you work here more than one year.
- Enjoy all of our company policies: insurance, vacation, public holiday, party, birthday and more.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Have a chance to involved and learn from our senior.
- Have our senior to review your works, instruct you during the project using Scrum.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: 8h30 AM -12h00 PM & 1h00 PM – 5h30 PM. (Monday to Friday) + 02 Saturday morning for Seminar Event.