1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- You should be self-motivated and have a passion for Blockchain technology.
- You will learn and apply your knowledge to proactively push from the start to finish of Blockchain projects.
- Be involved in on Blockchain project.
2. YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Either Full-time or Part-time (Minimum 25hs/week but more hours is welcomed).
- Must have a laptop with minimum requirements: 8GB Ram, SSD and i3.
- Good logical thinking in programming.
- Understanding principals of blockchain technology.
- Experienced with NodeJS, ReactJS, Devops is a plus.
- Good understanding about data structures and algorithms.
- High sense of responsibility, desire to learn new technology.
- Nice to have:
• Experienced with Solidity, Rust, Golang is a big plus.
• Understanding EVM, Proof of Work, Proof of Stake.
• Have knowledge about Security in blockchain: Hashing function, Private/Public key, Digital Signature,…
• Have knowledge about NFT Marketplace, Staking Systems, Yield Farming, Vesting Systems, Launchpad,…
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Will provide support during your job (can discuss more details during the interview).
- Potentially become an official employee with the company benefits.
- Free coffee, tea and cakes.
- We have these clubs for you to join: Football, Table football, Music, English, media and more.
- Get advices for career development.
Working hours: Morning: 8h30 – 12h00; Afternoon: 13h00 – 17h30. Monday to Friday ( + 02 Saturday morning 10h00 – 12h00 each months).